Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

It's more like Icepocalypse 2011.  Many Birmingham area schools are going to be closed for the third day in a row, and my office was closed one day and opened late on another.  The World:  It is ENDING.  I just know it.

I made the most of my Snice Day by spending time with good friends, hanging seventeen various picture/diploma/certificate frames (yes, SEVENTEEN), and staying in my pajamas ALL DAY LONG.  I made a neat little silhouette from a picture Heather took of Jay and me when we were newly engaged and looking at ceremony sites.

Heather's Picture


My handiwork. 

Excuse the bad pictures...I don't feel up to doing better tonight.  That's because I used up all my camera skills taking Save the Date photos for Heather and Bobby.  (Heather, you know, my best friend that's getting married to a fantastic guy?  Yeah, her.  You can find her here.)


This is the 'official' postcard picture.

This is probably my favorite of the bunch.  It was FREEZING out there Sunday afternoon, and they still managed to look this happy to be there together.  /swoon.

I can't wait to see how the next sixty-odd years unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment